Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Answer me this....as well.

Yet again I jump on the train of Super Swell Times!

Answer me this.

1.       What’s for dinner?

This week has not been a week of cooking. It has been a week of left overs and light dinners out after a pre-dinner snack.  Tonight we are having Whole Wheat Spaghetti with sautéed chicken breast and roasted garlic pasta sauce. Seriously simple stuff.

2.       What’s the last thing you borrowed from someone?

I do my best to not to borrow things that I won’t be using immediately. I am currently borrowing my friend’s Kindle so I can read her Library E-Books (Divergent, Insurgent, Maze Runner, and The Scorch Trails).

3.       What is your favorite prayer?

One of the prayers of confession used in the Church in which I was raised. It paints a picture of the nature of sin and guilt in my relationship with God that speaks to me and how I can be washed clean.
God of light, we confess that we shy away from your brightness.
We are more comfortable in the shadows,
where we can keep from view the things  for which we are sorry,
the things that we regret and would rather keep hidden.
Forgive us, O God.
Help us to trust that your light leads to forgiveness and not to shame
so that in all things we bare ourselves to you. Amen.

4.       What is the oldest thing in your house?

My Grandmother’s Secretary. Perhaps there is a coin in my coin collection older than the secretary, but I say this is the oldest thing as it the oldest thing with meaning in my home.  

5.       What’s the best concert you ever attended?

This is a tough one. I am going to have to say that it would have to be Phish at the Shoreline with my broder, my bro bro, Mike, and a slew of other friends of my bro bro's. It is a phamily aphair. 

6. Do you have a nickname?

Tons! Cat, CE, Catarina, Cegs, Cbock, Shiner, Amber, Chicaga, Short Stack, and numerous nicknames that have to do with my short stature…I will answer to most of these pretty quickly. Except Cathy. I blame it on the Kathy Comic Strip from my childhood. I didn’t care for her life choices or negative outlook on life.


Moving on, here’s what I wore Sunday:


We went to Disneyland after church and decided that we would Dapper it up with a Spring Medley:


No comments:

Post a Comment