Friday, May 30, 2014

Almost our first anniversary...

It is nearly Husband and my first anniversary! 

With the first year of newlywedness comes to an end, the rest of our life together lies ahead of us. I am pretty darn stoked with the way things have worked out. The hard work he and I both put into our marriage is paying off. 

No, we didn't get engaged at Disneyland, we just went there to celebrate afterwards!

Fortunately, I had my nails done (which is a VERY rare occurrence) the Sunday he popped the question.

O
Our most epic friend, Mike, took our official engagement photos which I adore.

Most people thought this was too silly or inappropriate, but I think it is hilarious and awesome.
Both Husband I have to laugh a bit when we hear that the first year is the hardest. we are pretty much convinced then the rest of our life is easy street because this year was a breeze and a joy.

Headed out for our weekend away in the Lompoc/Solvang/Santa Barbara area! Tell you all about it next week.

1 comment:

  1. Well, my first year of marriage is only half over, but it can't get any worse than the long-term unemployment thing. So here's to happier years to come!

    Happy Anniversary, you crazy kids!

    ReplyDelete