Friday, February 28, 2014

....we can have lots of good fun that is funny.

I wanted to show off the handmade Valentine's day card I made for Husband. For those who don't recognize it, just know it is referring to Adventure Time:
FRONT
INSIDE

I, also, completed a project for my 30 before 30 list! My Clothespin Patriotic Flag Wreath!




I know I still need to add stars, but I am not sure how I want to make those. If I just paint them on or get stickers and then varnish the heck out of each clothes pin.

Not much to say as there were still many many left overs from last week. 

I am pretty much just waiting in anticipation for my Bro Bro, "Tsumi", "Thing 1", and "Thing 2" to arrive from Japan! I don't get to see them super often. Last time I saw Tsumi was a year ago Feburary in Hawaii and she was recently pregnant with Thing 2, who I will be meeting tomorrow. Bro-Bro and Thing 1 were in my wedding so I saw them in June. I am jumping out of my skin I am so excited to see them and get to know a nearly 4 year old version of Thing 1 and a nearly 5 month old Thing 2. 

Squee!

So many cookies to be made!


Until the next project...


**Today's title comes from The Cat In The Hat by Doctor Seuss: I know it is wet and the sun is not sunny, but we can have lots of good fun that is funny.**


No comments:

Post a Comment