Wednesday, February 26, 2014

All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.

The events of this day 15 years ago caused me the worst pain I have ever endured. I do not fancy that will I ever be fully healed of the heartache that was wrought. Though I can say with confidence that it gets a little easier with each passing year.



Today marks the 15th anniversary of my Mother's death. Today will continue to shape and change me. It will always have a home in my heart as a day my life changed.

It must be remembered that also on days other than this one, my life has been changed. Both for the better and worse. Everyday is a struggle. Each day a challenge. Each new day will change you and make you into a new person.

So remember the especially rough days, the ones you don't think you can bear, but you must keep in mind who you were before and how you have come out on the other side.



**Today's title come from the heart of Abraham Lincoln: All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.**

No comments:

Post a Comment