Saturday, February 22, 2014

BFMH: BBQ Pulled Pork Hash

I made Pork stew a couple weeks ago and added FAR too much apple cider vinegar. It was bad. Like neither Husband or I would eat it, and we won't throw out food if it is at least edible. So I figured out a solution to make it yummy again.

I strained all the juices and carrots from the meat and other veggies then added BBQ sauce and a stout beer and hit the Crockpot to cook on low over night.


Feeling like an over achiever, I diced all the things.



Then this morning I fried up some diced potato, garlic, cayenne and bell pepper in some olive oil. Then cooked up a couple eggs.



Layered potatoes, pork, egg...



Boom.

I got Husband some BBQ Pulled Pork Hash.

Win.


1 comment:

  1. Good save!
    I'm not a big hash person, but my husband is, so maybe I'll give this a try with the leftover pork shoulder I have in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete