Wednesday, November 13, 2013

You may die of a misprint.

Home alone.

No one to cook for, but myself.

As I will be spending the New Years in Brazil, I would like to be feeling my best while on the beach eating ice cream for my friends' wedding. So I am starting a low-carb diet (worked for the wedding to drop some pounds) and walk/jog training everyday. I refuse to be at my highest weight for such an exotic adventure.

So what is quick, yet yummy enough to keep myself from cheating on myself (aka the diet that I and choosing to follow) while I am home alone. That is where Portobello Mushroom Cap Pizzas come in.

Take a mushroom cap, slather on a bit of pizza sauce, top with your choice of deliciousness, and bake for 20 minutes in a pan with a bit of olive oil.



Ka Pow! You got yourself just about the healthiest version of pizza you can find! Plus, no binge or breaking of my choice to be thinner. Now lets just keep it up for 42 more days.




**Today's title is from Mark Twain: Be careful of reading health books. You may die of a misprint.**

No comments:

Post a Comment