Monday, November 25, 2013

Touch has a memory.

As man of you might know, I lived in London for a spell in 2006. While there, I went on many adventures and ever more escapades, always returning to my dorm with a small memento from the day's events. I worked diligently on my school work, harder on my few friendship with those who lived there and worked only slightly on a collage of the things I had brought home. It made it safely back to the states with me and hung on my wall for the last 7 years. 

Alas, as the years of past, and the marital status has changed, I realized I would no longer be displaying my masterpiece. I have grown so much since those most influential days in London-town though the memories and what I learned about myself has stuck with me...hard.

I have retired the collage from my wall and my collection, but I figured I could preserve the physical memories in a few photos. For your curiosity and my continued enjoyment, my London Life Collage.







Until the next adventure...


**Today's title comes from John Keats, whose home in Hampstead Heath I visited with my friend Kelsey while we lived at Regent's Collage < http://www.regents.ac.uk/ >.**

No comments:

Post a Comment