Thursday, January 30, 2014

...the opposite of overwhelming.

I really haven't been cooking this week.

I have been kicking back, taking it easy, and attempting to learn the Ukulele.

I love it. Ukulele has a great sound and versatility. It works with my child like carni hands and I am finally feeling confident enough to play an instrument (besides singing, of course) in front of my twin. It is a big deal.

I am fortunate enough that I have a friend who has a cheapie Uke that I am strumming on for now. I have it on loan for a month essentially (she doesn't play it much) for me to figure out if I really should get one or not. I should know by the end of February and then as my birthday is in April, I have a month to decide on what to get!




My life is great...


**Today's title comes from Zooey Deschanel: There's something about guitars, they're just so big, you know what I mean? You're just like, 'Ugh!' It just seems so overwhelming. An the ukulele is, like the opposite of overwhelming.**

No comments:

Post a Comment