Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I find television very educating.

Ok, I admit it. I haven't been cooking much at all this week and there aren't really any plans to either with what is on the schedule.

For example: Today we had baked potatoes with chili on top. Exceptionally yummy, but nothing note worthy as I didn't even make the chili. It was *gasp* canned! Unfortunately, Husband has not remembered anytime we get chili that I am from Texas and therefore, prefer it with no beans. I mean if I were to just have a bowl of chili, I could deal with beans, but put it on top of anything, and I just think the beans are in the way.

What am I doing with all my free time since I am not cooking you ask?

Learning a new instrument, practicing my French via Duolingo and Rosetta Stone, and rotting my brain on television.

Currently, I am enjoying:
How I Met Your Mother (Season 9)
Sherlock (Season 4)
Arrow (Season 2)
Agents of Shield (Season 1..Yes, I know I am behind)
Downton Abbey (Season 4)


What are YOU watching?


**Today's title is from the hilarious mind of Groucho Marx: I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.**

No comments:

Post a Comment