Friday, January 17, 2014

Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds...

I am keeping with this bacon theme that I seem to have started. I am making one of my favorite things ever:

Chocolate Dipped Bacon
Ingredients
1/2 strips of cooked bacon
a bag of semisweet chocolate chips, melted in microwave
Method
Take cooked bacon which has been stored in the fridge and dip half of the strips into melted dark chocolate. Place on parchment paper and return the fridge until firm. Store in fridge.



This is SUPER simple, but remember, a little goes a long way. I cut my bacon in half when I bake it and I would say that 2 pieces of 1/2 strips dipped per person makes a lovely dessert. I dipped about 8 pieces 1/2 strips and melted about a 1/4 of a bag of chocolate chips.

Make this and love this and be the talk of your friends. I also enjoy wowing my friends with chocolate covered potato chips. Trust me. It isn't as hard as you'd think.


Until the next meal...


**Today's quote comes from the mysterious Doug Larson, a cartoonist, but no one seems to know his real identity. "Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon."**

No comments:

Post a Comment