Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Next time you want to stab me in the back...

An example of how a craft idea starts and ends for me:


So I saw this little guy on the great website: Think Geek

 Loved it and the realized: ooooh! I have a green cargo messanger bag already!


I still had a extra crocheted flower I used for my Cosplay of Kaylee, so I dolled it up.

Ta dah!

I bought the bear patch at Wondercon in April and got another heart patch at Joann's

The highlighter claimed it's territory. Le sigh.

I am very happy with the way this turned out and I have been using that that I haven't used since college much more. 

Hooray for upcycling! 

Until the next craft...


**Today's title is from Firefly: Mal: "Next time you want to stab me in the back, have the guts to do it to my face."**

No comments:

Post a Comment