Tuesday, July 8, 2014

What I Take As No Fridge Needed Meals To Conventions

This year for Comic-Con, I knew I wanted to try some new recipes out for my "no fridge needed" foods. Husband loves himself some Trail Mix and can survive for quite a while on it, while I need something a bit more that nuts and fruit if I don't want to get Hangry. So after some research and poll taking, here is what I'll be taking this year to satiate for Husband and I as well as (probably) the Z and Aaron.

Breakfasts:
Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Quesadillas
Chewy Chocolate Breakfast Cookies

Savory Snacks
Trail Mix (Husband)
Ploughman's Lunch Kits
Caprese Quinoa Salad
Apple Gouda Cookies
Hummus and Pre Cut Veggies

Sweet Snacks
Fresh Fruit: Oranges, Apples, Bananas
Milk and Honey Peanut Butter Protein Balls
Chocolate Chip Cookies


While not all of this is for sure to make it to the convention, I figure the weekend before I will asses what we have in the fridge and will adjust. Keep an eye out for the recipes and layouts of these delightful foods!

No comments:

Post a Comment