Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A cat has nine lives, as the onion seven skins.

What to do if you are eating low carb over the BBQ weekend of America? Make the yummiest veggie skewers you can think of, obviously!

Vegetables:
Green bell pepper
Yellow squash
Zucchini
Red onion
Mushrooms

Brush on marinade:
Olive oil
Balsamic Vinegar
Garlic
Thyme
Basil

Grill till lightly charded!






We met friends at a park near our home and Dustin made AMAZING oozy discharge burgers as I like think about them. The meat patty is formed around a slice of cheese. It looked tasty. I mean look at it:


The skewers were very yummy and turned out nicely. There were many left over which I stir fried with chicken and General Tso's sauce PLUS do garlic pepper sauce I got from my Bro Bro Tsumi from Japan!

Until the next cookout...


**Today's title is a German saying: A cat has nine lives, as the onion seven skins.**




No comments:

Post a Comment