Monday, July 21, 2014

BFMH: Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit

So Whataburger has my favorite this ever, the Honey Chicken Biscuit. While we were in Phoenix the other week, I saw a Whataburger and ever since, all I can think about is a Honey Chicken Biscuit. So I made some.

So I fried up the chicken boob, baked up some Icebox Biscuits, and whipped up honeyed butter.

Fried Chicken
In one bowl
1 egg beaten with a splash of milk
In another bowl
1/2 cup of flour with garlic salt, cayenne, all season, season salt, oregano, and paprika.
Dip defrosted chicken breast tenderloin into flour mixture, coating it fully.
Then dip into egg mixture and then again into the flour mixture.
Fry in a bit of oil on medium high heat until crisp and cooked through.

Honey Butter
Using softened butter, mix equal parts of butter with honey and enjoy.

Husband's extra long sammaich

Husband was very happy with the satiating breakfast of champions and I know that I will be making it again.
My teeny tiny version.

In other news: Here is a review of the new Club 33! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment