Monday, June 30, 2014

BFMH: Peas and Eggs: A Spanish Breakfast

While I was pinning away, looking for breakfast ideas, I pinned something quite accidentally. It was a breakfast idea, but it was link to a Spanish website. While I could guess at what it was going to consist of, I am truly grateful for the magical Google Translate.

The wonders of Google Translate made it so that I could try this Spanish breakfast as I have been calling it.

It is excessively easy:
Scrambled up some eggs.
Add some peas and onion.
Add ham if your desire.
Enjoy the scramble.

Photo care of the pin, I deleted my picture accidentally.


While this dish was insanely easy, it was different, but delectable, and hit the spot.

So go ahead! pull out the frozen peas from the freezer and go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment