Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Answer me this #8 - My Favorite Churches

Answer Me This #8
1) Do you have a smart Phone?
Yup! A iPhone 4s, and I think I love it. I make a conscious choice to turn it off/on silent and Husband and I are good about putting them away in the evening and weekends so we actually talk to each other.

2) Which is your favorite meal of the day?
BRUNCH! The best parts of Breakfast with all the benefits of Lunch.

3) Shower or Bath?
A bath shower...because it means I have the time to have the leisure of a bath (for soaking and shaving purposes) and then the "refreshiness" and cleanliness of a shower.

As for the everyday, shower.

4) Think of a person you love. How many days have you loved that person?
3340 days.

5) What's the best church you've ever been inside?
Gosh, that is a hard one...I have been to some of the most renowned Churches in the world.

Notre Dame de Paris, Paris France


Notre Dame de Haut, Ronchamp, France


Chartres Cathedral, Chartres, France


Basilica di San Pietro, Vatican City, Rome, Italy


Basilica de Santa Maria del Fiore, Florence, Italy


Basilica di San Marco, Venice, Italy


Duomo Santa Maria, Pisa, Italy


Westminster Abbey, London, England


Saint Paul's Cathedral, London, England


Bath Abbey, Bath, England



Saint Stephen's Cathedral, Vienna, Austria


Saint Vitus Cathedral, Prague, Czech Republic


Saint Matthias, Budapest, Hungry 


Saint Stephen Basilica, Budapest, Hungry


Saint Elizabeth’s Church (The Blue Church), Bratislava, Slovakia


Saint Patrick's Cathedral, Dublin, Ireland



Saint Giles Cathedral, Edinburgh, Scotland


Archidioecesis Florianopolitanus, Florianopolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil


La Catedral Basilica de Nossa Senhora Luz de Curitiba, Curitiba, Parana, Brazil



I can't say which is best as it is not for me to judge. I have enjoyed them of all.





No comments:

Post a Comment