Thursday, December 5, 2013

The edges are sharp enough to shave with.

So, as MANY of you (I am sure) have noticed, I have been posting in post quite a bit this last week or so. I have been late/slow for one simple reason. I have not been able to type very fast.

I managed to cut my finger pretty badly with a steak knife while preparing dinner. I was making a simple dish of stuffed chicken and quinoa for Husband and I got myself real good. Good like thought about going to get stitches.

Here is how dinner turned out:



The chicken was stuffed with left over balsamic onion cheesy deliciousness from my stuffed mushrooms and the quinoa was left over from the meal earlier that week.

This is what happen a week and half ago...LOOK AWAY IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH::


This is how it looked when I wanted to shower:



And this is how it looks now!



Almost all better. Primarily, I am no longer in a splint to keep the bits of flesh pulled together so typing has become a much easier task this last day or so. I will strive to catch up on my posts and get you all more tried and true recipes.


Until the next boo boo...

**Today's title is from A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin with the dialogue running like so:
John: Be careful you don't cut yourself. The edges are sharp enough to shave with.
Arya: Girls don't shave.
John: Maybe they should. Have you ever seen the septa's legs? **

No comments:

Post a Comment