Saturday, December 21, 2013

BFMH: Apple O Cakes

Apple Pancake O's

It was a bit of an impromptu breakfast this morning as I didn't have anything prepped or ready. I was thinking Husband would be gone before I woke up. But instead we slept in until 8:15 (wow!), got up at 8:30, and then had breakfast. A lovely leisurely Saturday morning. 

I brainstormed in that 15 minutes of slugamuffinness in bed about what to make.  I remember seeing this on my old Pinterest so I grabbed out my ready made pancake mix and went to town.
pretty much just whip up a batch of your choice of pancake batter, core and peel an apple, dip into the batter and cook like a regular pancake.





Easy and delicious and was nice with just a little honey on top. I think it will be a good choice to use up some apples that are getting a little old.

Give them a try and enjoy! They were Husband tested and approved!

No comments:

Post a Comment