Saturday, August 23, 2014

Saturday thoughts...

Just reflecting on my first 2 weeks of my #100daysofhappy.

The first week was easy.....ummm... Comic-Con and and Michigan? Of course I am happy.
Comic-Con, though in the past have been a bit stressful, went incredibly well this month. Unlike years passed, I didn't make it in to all the panels I wanted to witness, but I had an excellent time with my Husband, our friends, and seeing friends from out of town who made it to Con. I, also, have to keep in mind that so many people don't make it to this convention and that it is a big deal that I have gotten tickets the passed few years. Gotta keep it in perspective.

Michigan is the next topic to demands the attention of this looking out for joy project. That, again, isn't hard to do. Relaxation is a requirement while you are there, complete with beach, drinks, and a tour of an island.

The second week graduates to the more "common" parts of life: puppies, family, friends, and comfort food. We were in St Louis for part of the week briefly, so I was already for the joy to abound. Hannah puppy was a delight as always in the world of Furbabies, followed up by the delights that are Le Grands and MiL's cooking.

When I returned to Burbank, I got to hang out with Kris, then Erin and Kim, followed by SYTYCD nite with Best Friend, DJ Sister, Janet, and Mike and their puppies. Lots of good food and puppy play time was had as well as memories thanks to texts from both our Cruise friends and Pseudo Mommy.


I have a lot for which I am grateful. Family, friends, and puppies are at the top of the list for these passed two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment