Saturday, August 30, 2014

More Saturday thoughts...

Thinking about the great difference of the first 2 weeks for #100daysofhappy verses the following two weeks.

The first couple weeks were packed with trips and reunions of a week absence. Yes that is a long time for most of my friends and me.

These to weeks were filled with the joy of the common and mundane.

I love to cook so succeeding at making a good soup in the Crockpot for very few dollars as well as effort is a huge deal. I know, very everyday joy.

We got to go see a movie with tons of friends and we not only enjoyed our time with friends, but the movie was fantastic.

Then BOOM another out of the ordinary hits! A friend from childhood moves to LA so I got to have dinner with him and his mother. Can't be bad!

I wake up extra early for some reason so I hop out to go on a walk where I reflect that my niece is healthy after her accident, but Erin is moving the next day. Made for a joyful day, though a bit bittersweet. The bitter part was encouraged considering Robin Williams was found dead that day too.

In honor of Mister Williams, we had a small gathers of Greek Food and the movie Hook. Not sure if that makes any sense to combine the two, but is was great night.

Then SYTYCD night came and my Sisters and I decided that we would for sure be doing the Hocus Pocus costumes we had been talking about. I had to start working on my Mary Face.

Surprise Samosas! 'nuff said. Followed the next day by a Dodgers Game with Best Friend and company.

A road trip to Oceanside brought me such joy to see this little girl winning at Musical theatre at the age of 4.

I then led worship for the first time ever. followed by Disney for the first time in 2 months, YES PLEASE, and the beginnings of my dapper day dress. Vanilla see's candy took me back and a carton of OJ made me feel loved.

My life is so incredibly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment