Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Decadence in a green grape

This is another pin that I pinned with in the first month of my Pinterest account. Now, 2 year later, I finally made it! This one doesn't look like much either, but it turned out to be much more work than I expected. 

Super Decadent Green Grapes

Ingredients
1 container of green grapes
8 oz Goat Cheese
1/4 cup Honey
1 cup almond meal
Method
Wash and pick the grapes off the vine they might be on.
Pinching off a bit of goat cheese (1.5 teaspoons let's say), roll the grape in your hands with the goat cheese to coat the grape with said cheese. You may not get all the sides fully coated. This is ok. The honey takes care of them.
Dab honey on the cheese coating and then roll in almond meal.
Skewer with a tooth pick, if desired. Serve with an air of refinement.


I didn't toothpick mine. I couldn't find my toothpicks. What a horrid hostess I am. Anyway, I actually through mine in the freezer for a little while as it was incredibly warm in my home when I made them and didn't want my hard work to melt off. 

It was expressed that most people liked them more when the grape had reach room temperature, so perhaps just throwing them in the fridge would have worked better for the taste buds of the guests and Husband.

They were very well received by all, but me. I just feel like it was too much work for a D&D night, so I will probably make them again, but for a holiday party or something. For something super important.

No comments:

Post a Comment