Monday, August 11, 2014

100 Days of Happy Photo Challenge: Week 1 & 2


So this last weekend I fell off the wagon. Didn't managed to get anything made for myself and Husband for breakfast. Mainly because of my desire to go walking on Saturday morning  with my Friend/Sister DJ and then when we returned to my home, DJ hung out until about 8 pm. Understand that we got lots of important things done during that day of fun (Dapper Day outfit pieces found as well as Halloween Costumes begun). Then on Sunday was Church, cleaning, and dinner with some long time friends of mine. So no post for today for a BFMH. It will come out again either some time this week or you'll get a double hit of it next week. w00t breakfast!

Instead, today I will showcase my latest personal challenge: #100daysofhappy on Instagram. 

Week 1
Day 1:  7/25: First day of SDCC for my crew.
Day 2: 7/26: A lovely sunset from the pedestrian bridge on the way to dinner with many friends on the Saturday of SDCC
Day 3: 7/27: Favorite Cosplay of the weekend!
Day 4: 7/28: Finally arrived in Michigan and enjoyed a lovely afternoon of Dockside Salsa, Wine, and family. ie brother in law is out on the Sunfish in this picture.

Day 5: 7/29: Being new to the family still, I didn't have to do much "dirty work" while the old dock got taken apart. I sure did enjoy watching Husband and Brother-in-Law take car of business while I listened to the "waves" slap again the rocks.
Day 6: 7/30: Family took a trip to Mackinac Island, where we rented bikes and road around the island. We also hit up the Fort and several lovely eateries including the Pink Pony and one of the Fudge Shops.
Day 7: 7/31: The water warmed up enough to get into the water at the Lake, especially once I had my Gin and Tonic Suit on.
Day 8: 8/1: After a few hold ups on the road, we were finally back in StL and got to enjoy the company of one Furbaby name Hannah the dog.
Day 9: 8/2: Le Grands: A Rally Squirrel Sandwich, a Fitz's Orange Soda, and a bag of Red Hot Riplets...how could this meal get any more St Louis?
Day 10: 8/3: One last meal with the Family, complete with Homemade Brownies, Homemade Fudge Sauce, and Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream.
Day 11: 8/4: Reunited with awesome people like Kris from How to Feed a Starving Artist.


Day 12: 8/5:  Frito Pie! Homemade Vegetarian Chili sure does take it the extra mile.
Day 13: 8/6: A Fridge Full of Love: A photo of my "Aunt" Diane and I at Chuckie Cheese's and a Postcard from our Honeymoon Friends, The Thurmans.
Day 14: 8/7: This was originally a video of my friends' dogs playing with each other, which rarely happens as one is rather shy (Guess what, the Corgi isn't the shy one).



There you have it....with many more to come! I will start posting these on Friday weekly for y'all. You can see lots of other fun photos on my Instagram: @littlecatbock

No comments:

Post a Comment