Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Mini versions of things aren't always mini on flavor.

Today's taste explosion was something I pinned early in my Pinteresting "career", like the first week. I finally had an event that would accommodate such a snack. I give Mini Taco Cups!

They are super easy. Cook up a pound of ground beef with taco seasonings and chopped onions Then using Scoop Tostada Chips, arrange meat in the "cups" and sprinkle cheese over. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 or until cheese is melted. Serve with salsa, dip, etc.


Nothing to shake a stick at, but it has a good flavor and my guests noticed the extra mile that was taken my building them. I served with with chipotle pepper tomato salsa, salsa verde, and a bit of left over sour cream mixed with salsa verde to make a little creamy dip.


Perfect for a movie night or, in our case, D&D night.



No comments:

Post a Comment