Friday, August 22, 2014

100 days of Happy Photo Challenge: Week 3 & 4

Week 3
Day 15: 8/8: Crockpot French Onion Soup...Homemade! Turned out very nicely thanks to the addition of Mushrooms
Day 16: 8/9: My Husband and the most excellent movie of the season. 
Everything about this photo is handsome.



Day 17: 8/10: Dinner with  longtime Family Friends. When I say longtime, I mean our families go waaaaay back. Like from the boat from Germany.


Day 18: 8/11: Sunrise on an excellent and happy morning and a bittersweet evening. It was Erin's last day in town, but my niece was pronounced healthy and normal after her fall. ALL THE FEELS. 

Day 19: 8/12: Watching Hook with my Husband and Texas friends while enjoying "Greek Night".

Day 20: 8/13: Practicing my Mary Sanderson Face while watching Hocus Pocus for Halloween reference. I am getting excited about the kick off to Holiday season.

Day 21: 8/14: Samosas from one of my Supervisors. Homemade by his mother. His last name is Raithatha, so you know they are legit.


Week 4
Day 22: 8/15: "Wet T-Shirt Contest" at Dodger Stadium with DJ and family. 
I have the best family you choose.


Day 23: 8/16: Music Man's Gary Indiana Number.
This little girl was spectacular and made me stupid happy in my soul.

Day 24: 8/17: Leading part of worship at Church for the first time with my Ukulele.
Sent the video to my Poppa Bear and I am pretty sure he cried he was so proud.

Day 25: 8/18: First time back to Disneyland with my sisters and showing out "Three Peas in a Pod" Power.

Day 26: 8/19: While it is going to be hard and frustrating, I am very excited about attempting
to sew myself a dress for Dapper Day.


Day 27: 8/20: I don't think I have had a See's Candies Lollipop since my Mother was alive. Janet made my day cheerier with this little gift.

Day 28: 8/21: Woke up sick. Thanks to my "work husband" and his fiance, I was taken care of and began feeling better sooner than I thought.







No comments:

Post a Comment