Saturday, September 27, 2014

Week 8 & 9 in review...

These last two weeks of happy have focused on friends, crafts, and family. My youngest niece took her first steps (on camera) and it is SUPER adorbs. I might be biased, but she can draw a smile out of my heart faster than most. Plus, the happiest baby I know ALSO took his first steps this week. Crazy, huh?

The things that make me happy vary daily. Things touch a person in a different ways today then they did a week ago or how they will in 40 years time. I am enjoying this 100 days of Happy challenge mainly because it is chronicling what brings me joy, what drives me, and what I desire to be better at. It makes me look for the happy in the mundane and routine of everyday life. I find I look forward to getting to look back on my day and talk about what was the best or happiest moment of it.

With that being said:
This pin showed up in my feed. It made my heart stupid happy. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment