Friday, September 5, 2014

100 Days of Happy Photo Challenge: Week 6

Here we are at Week 6! Tons of fun!
Day 36: 8/29: A day at Disneyland with Auntie! I especially like that she took the time to make horns on my head while screaming our heads off.

Day 37: 8/30: Completed (at Disneyland) my first Race and 10K. Huzzah!

Day 38: 8/31: Prime Rib Dinner with Pimm's Cup and Chocolate Souffle.

Day 39: 9/1:Went to see the Endeavor and Hubble 3D with Auntie and Husband.

Day 40: 9/2: Last night with Auntie in town and she requested Italian. Not knowing of any decent places that aren't chains, I turned to Yelp and discovered the spectacular Far Niente in Glendale!

Day 41: 9/3: Auntie came to visit and had a great time! Dropping her off at the airport felt like a perfect completion of an excellent long weekend.

Day 42: 9/4: Husband had to leave super early for work so he gave me a cuddle buddy,
Herbert the Herbivore.





No comments:

Post a Comment