Saturday, September 20, 2014

I am grateful for...

A couple weeks ago I got "nominated" to do the 3 things you are grateful for over 5 days. I declined to do it on Facebook as I had been doing 100 days of Happy which I thought covered it. I think that 57 photos I have taken do cover the top 15 things I am grateful for, but I decided that I would make my list here either way.

...
1) My Lord. Psalm 106:1
Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his loves endures forever.

2) My Husband. Ephesians 5:25, 28
Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her...In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.

3) My Mother. Proverbs 6:20-21
Keep your father's commands and do not forsake your mother's teachings. Bind them uppon your heart forever; fasten them around your neck.

4) My Twin. Ecclesiastes 4:10 (our birthday day is April 10th, too)
If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up.

5) My Father. Ephesians 6:1
Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.

6) My Older Brother. Psalm 133:1
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brother to dwell together in unity.

7) My Auntie. Proverbs 31:10
A woman of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.

8) My Step Family.1 Corinthians 1:4-5
I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. For in him you have been enriched in every way-in all your speaking and in all your knowledge.

9) My In Laws. Ruth 2:11-12
May the Lord repay you for what you have done. May you be richly rewarded by the Lord, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge.

10) My Church. Matthew 18:20
For when two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.

11) My Job. Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

12) My Past. Isaiah 34:18
Do not call to mind the former things or ponder things of the past.

13) My Friends. Proverbs 18:24
A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother

14) My Toxic Friends. Proverbs 27:17
Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.

15) My Dreams. Romans 8:28
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment