Saturday, October 4, 2014

Week 10 and some more...

So in my brain, it is Fall. The things that have made me happy have been mostly Fall related and in my heart I want that cool, crisp air to start welcoming in the best time of year. Autumn, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Winter, and Christmas are truly my favorite time of year. While I do like Late Spring and Early Summer, I love the colors and feel of the latter part of the year. Although the temperatures had a lovely dip at the the beginning of the week, it appears as though it is headed back up to the triple digits this weekend. lame sauce. I will be loving it in February, but not right now. So to fight back I have been pulling out the "season" appropriate decor, making new decor, and working on Halloween costumes and plans. Planning makes me happy and there is a lot of planning to be done during this time of year. Maybe that is why I love it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment