Saturday, October 11, 2014

Let's talk about Week 11

This past week, I found the peace that I have heard about while running/walking in the morning. I don't require music as much (though it does assist with me going faster) and I am enjoying getting to see the sun rise over Burbank regularly.
We received our Geek Chic table after 14 months of waiting. It is EVERYTHING that we wanted it to me and more. The delivery guys were awesome (Thanks Tony and Eric!) and they even took me up on the offer of taking some cookies with them for the road. I felt so bad since it was about 100 degree weather that day. We also got to break it in with a small taco and games night with some friends who we don't normally get to game with.
With help from Aaron on the Eye, the Book for our Halloween Costumes has started shaping up REALLY well. I couldn't be more happy with it.
I tried out my own version of Beef Stroganoff a la Crockpot and it turned out very nicely. Score!
I had a nostalgia trip back to high school thanks to Gill at work as he gave me a pack of Zebra cakes. they are 50% cake and 80% Zebra.
Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Brown Butter, Balsamic, and Sage. 'Nuff said.

Happiness is all around you!

2 comments: