Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Why don't you just sprinkle some on me, honey?


As I promised myself the first week we lived together, I have been making a different breakfast for my husband every weekend since we got back from our honeymoon in June. I have been posting photos on my Facebook, but I decided to move them to here. So for everyone who has been wondering, here is the list thus far:
June 1st - Wedding Day!
June 8th -Still on our Honeymoon!







This weekend is Potato Latkes with applesauce and sour cream! 

Only 33 more breakfasts to go until our first anniversary...

Readers: Any suggestions?


**Today's title comes from Grant Morrison's rendition of The Joker in Batman: Arkham Asylum (see the photo from July 20th). Truly the words of a mad man: It's salt. Why don't you sprinkle some on me, honey? Aren't I just good enough to eat? **

2 comments:

  1. I admire what you are trying to do, but you may want to leave time for favorites, too!
    Maybe first or last weekend of the month you could take a request instead of forcing out a new recipe in perpetuity.
    For example, I could eat Swedish pancakes every weekend for a year, and not only not get tired of them... but LOVE my wife for making them for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be understood that the weekly "BFMH" Series is not the only time I make breakfast for Husband. :) Normally on Sundays and mid week breakfast dates (which happen when we are working opposite schedules) are reserved for the classics. In other news, may I please have Mom's recipe for Swedish Pancakes from you? I, for some reason, don't have it.

    ReplyDelete