Monday, October 14, 2013

To begin at the beginning:

After a slightly depressing night of having no one to cook for (though an excellent night of reading), I thought to myself:

Hey Self! Why not try the whole "blog" thing again?

So I thought to that thought:

Hey Thought! Not a bad idea as I actually have time and the drive to explore things.

The conversation with thought and self continued for awhile longer and resulted in the decision to write a weekly blog about all the things I enjoy.

While it will be focused on cooking, it will, of course, also cover a selection my loves and dreams including, but not limited to: travel, cosplay, the arts, the crafts, etc.

So after the idea of possibly doing something this creative came into my brain thoughts, another little birdy (aka my twin brother) suggested a vlog. As I have never done anything personally pertaining to video making, I am not confident on such a venture, but figure I should give it a whirl. So thus begins My Pinterest Board: Live!

I hope you, the reader and future viewer, will enjoy the content and the deliverer of it.  



**The title of today's post comes from Dylan Thomas's Under Milk Wood, a 1954 BBC radio dram which later was adapted into a play orginated by Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor. **

No comments:

Post a Comment