Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Please bring me some coffee...

One week down of blogging! W00T!

Not only my first week of blogging, but actually posting something everyday!

While I feel accomplished as well as a bit proud of my hard work thus far, I don't think that I will be able to keep a home, work full time, as well as give proper attention to my husband and friends if I blog everyday. After a bit of reflection and going over menus of past weeks, I think that me promising to have a post for the Saturday BFMH Series and then 3 other posts will be reasonable. Mainly because I don't cook something different every night, let alone cook every night. The last thing I want to do is to get stressed out over something I enjoy.

Also, as I had originally planned, I do want this blog to be about more than just cooking. Halloween is coming. Might need to show off my costuming skills as well as my pumpkin carving skills.

In completely different news, there is an ice cream shoppe down the street from husband and my home. dipped half and half for me. Takes me back to the days of Ruby Begonia's in my hometown.

In even better news, my years of training at Starbucks have served me well! I figured out how to use my wedding present espresso machine. Husband loves a coffee so now I can make him all the lattes, cappuccinos, and macchiatos he could ever want.

Check out this foam:





**Today's title is from Abe Lincoln: If this is coffee, please bring me some tea. If this is tea, please bring me some coffee. **

No comments:

Post a Comment