Friday, December 5, 2014

Week 5 of #100daysofthanksgiving

Week 5
Day 29: 11/29: I am thankful for the memories I have at the Field with Diane, Cindy, Leah, Devin, Rob, Alicia, Lakia, and Adam (to name a few). 

Day 30: 11/30: I am thankful to have inherited Christmas decor from my Grandma and that I am able to use it.

Day 31: 12/1: I am thankful for leftover that make my workday lunches exceedingly easy and yummy.

Day 32: 12/2: I am thankful for the rain that is so desperately needed during this time of severe drought in California.

Day 33: 12/3: I am thankful that I wasn't at work with the ceiling fell in. I am also thankful that there isn't a leak above my desk. I am ALSO thankful that we should be getting a new roof by the end of the week for those who are getting dripped on.


Day 34: 12/4: I am thankful for natural beauty I can find in the middle of a big city.


Day 35: 12/5: I am thankful for an amazing haircut that has been holding up over the last 9 months.




No comments:

Post a Comment