Monday, April 27, 2015

BFMH: Portablla Eggs

This was a bit lack luster for me, but still very yummy after I jazzed it up with a bit of Sirracha post cooking.

Portobella Mushroom
1 portobella mushroom cap
1 egg
Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
Method
Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
Drizzle olive oil on cooking sheet
Rub caps with olive oil and salt and pepper
Crack an egg into the mushroom cap
Bake for 10 - 15 minutes depending on how you desire your eggs
Serve with hot sauce of your choice



This wasn't my best work. Next time, adding some onion might help, or just taking the time to marinate the cap with some Italian dressing.

I will try this again some time, the only problem is that portobella mushroom caps are pricey. I feel like it is my duty to fix this guy up for y'all, so I will.

Until the next breakfast,

No comments:

Post a Comment