Wednesday, November 19, 2014

When my pantry attacks...and by attacks I mean that I want to get rid of some canned soup...

So this little gal was from my own brain thoughts and the Crockpot's power.

I took 2 cans of French Onion soup (Campbell's, that I got on sale like 2-3 years ago), a box of mushrooms (chopped and only a few of the stems), 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce, and a package of stewing beef and put them in my Crockpot on low for 8 hours. I then thickened the sauce with a bit of sour cream, milk, and flour, a quarter cup of each. I then let it cook for another 30 minutes while I cooked up some pasta (I know it should be egg noodles, this is what we had). I garnish it with Horseradish, because delicious. No other reason needed.

Not ready for the show "Chopped", but I am getting better!
BOOM! Created.

Until the next challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment