Friday, November 14, 2014

Week 1 and 2 of #100daysofthanksgiving

Week 1
Day 1: 11/1: I am thankful for my Husband and his promise (and follow through) 
to clean up after I cook for us.

Day 2: 11/2: I am thankful for a group of friends who understand my love of Whedon, 
because they do too. 

Day 3: 11/3: I am thankful for the little bit of rain earlier this week
that made today perfect sweater weather.
Day 4: 11/4: I am thankful for friends who bring the right kind 
of juice when I am sick...and Champagne!

Day 5: 11/5: I am thankful for friends who encourage me 
to get out of comfort zones, esp with reading.


Day 6: 11/6: I am thankful for playful friends who don't judge me 
on my poor bowling skills and who strive to have fun.



Day 7: 11/7: I am thankful for goober friends who host obscure themed costume parties! Pictured above we have Gonzo the Great, the Worm from Labyrinth, and Rizzo the Rat.
Week 2

Day 8: 11/8: I am thankful for having a day off to tidy the Office/Craft Room 
and finally finish a project I have been wanting to finish.


Day 9: 11/9: I am thankful for a Husband and "Sister" who are down to Disney bound.
Note Mickey, Goofy, and Donald.


Day 10: 11/10: I am thankful for a walking buddy who pushes my average walking pace to where it should be. Sorry for the lack in anything to look at besides numbers. The map wouldn't load.

Day 11: 11/11: I am thankful for a Husband who is as excited as I am about new food creations. Above we have Turkey, Brie, and Cranberry Sandwiches on Parmesan Mashed Potato Waffles.

Day 12: 11/12: I am thankful for my Mother's life.


Day 13:11/13: I am thankful for leftover cake from Mom's "Birthday Party".

Day 14: 11/14: I am thankful for fun new recipes for meatless meals, thanks to the internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment