Monday, October 19, 2015

BFMH: Another Breakfast Club Recipe: Crocpot Mexican Breakfast Casserole

So another week for me to do Breakfast Club. I looked in my fridge and my pantry and I figured out that I could pretty easily make some sort of Egg Casserole with a Mexican flare. Thus I came up with this concoction.

Slow Cooker Mexican Egg Casserole

Ingredients
2-3 (cooked) Potato and hashed
½ Red Onion
1 Bell Pepper
1 cup Salsa
2 cups Jack Cheese
½ pound cooked Bacon
3 eggs and 1 ½ cup milk
2 tablespoons (garnish) Cilantro
Method
Night Before: Layer potato, onion, pepper, salsa, cheese, and Bacon
Wake up 2 hours before you have to leave for work
Pour Egg and milk mixture over the veggie and bacon.
Turn on slow cooker to high for 2-3 hours.




I totally failed to take a picture of this, but it was a HUGE hit with the office. Almost all of it was gone and many people came by to tell me it was super yummy. Mission Accomplished.


No comments:

Post a Comment