Friday, August 21, 2015

Trying hard to be the best me possible!

As most of y'all might have gathered if you follow me on other social media platforms, I have been working hard to get into shape. Not only cardio, but to I have a desire to have "cut" arms. A gal in the show I am doing (Footloose) has the craziest biceps and I kinda want to be like her. She does insanity and I doesn't think I am quite there yet. Any who, I started this crusade on July 27th, the white shirt is from July 31st, blue is August 7th, multi colored is from August 14th, and the teal is today.


Green is First Day, White is the end of the First week.



A slight improvement on the left arms (the lower pictures) and definite tightening in the triceps on both arms.


First Day and second week





The left arm (lower pictures) there is an even more definition and the tricep is looking so much better. The right arm (above) has some lighting issues, but it is looking much tighter as well.








First day and third week
I feel like my shoulders are looking way stronger is this pictures, though the bicep and tricep don't look al that different but I think that is due to the lighting.







Fourth week: A month in





There is still a nice amount of difference in between these two pictures, though I have to admit, I didn't do much work on my arms this past week as I have a 5k tonight. Instead, I have been working on my running so I am not miserable while running around Forest Park. Neverthe less, I am impressed with the change and it make me want to try even harder this next month to get my arms "super swol". 


No comments:

Post a Comment