Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!


It has been a crazy holiday season here at my house. Surprisingly, with not a lot of cooking going on. Hence the lack of content. Thanksgiving we had all the usual things:
Turkey (made by Husband)
Stuffing/Dressing (made by Husband)
Mashed Potatoes (made by me)
Cranberry Sauce (made by me)
Kahlua Pecan Pie (made by me)
Pumpkin Pie (made by me)
Ham Wrapped in Bacon (made by Broder)
Cucumber Onion Salad (made by Broder)
Broccoli Salad (made by Broder)
Sweet Potatoes (made by Carebear <StepMom>)
Asparagus (made by Carebear)
Rolls (made by Niece)
One new thing was Snickers Salad which I completely failed to photograph, but you can check out the recipe here.


.....and Piles and Piles of Sugar Cookies the Saturday after Thanksgiving made by Niece and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment