Friday, July 17, 2015

Glo Run Team: ELECTRIC PINEAPPLE



So I have never done a "theme run before" let alone done a run with people I don't normally run with. You can imagine my excitement for the Glo Run that I will be joining in on in August with my Step Sister, Niece, and friend Mel.



Mel and I decided we wanted to make team shirts so we got sizes from the rest of our "team" and I got some Glow in the Dark Tulip Paint and we went to town. We knew we wanted the statement "You glow, girl" on the shirt in someway, but that didn't seem like a team name. After a glass of wine, we decided that "Electric Pineapple" was the best name ever. Thus our team name became epic.



We decided that, obviously, we needed a  glow in the dark pineapple on the back of our shirts:


Pineapples on the back!








Here is our inspiration.





Here are the shirt fronts: (In white paint we have the "You Glow, Girl!" written below the Electric Pineapple title.


Oh, the delights of DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment