Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Cosplays: L'illusion's Next Projects

As some of you know, I love me some Cosplay. I even made up a handle to use when cosplaying, not that I have any sort of following. L'illusion
You know, for my stature and the whole "illusion" thing that is cosplay.

Here are some of the Cosplays I have been thinking about making:
Riddler from BTAS - Lady version
Zatanna
Dr Harley Quinnel
Velma from Scooby do
Rogue - black body suit with Green Crop
Arya Stark: House of black and white
Doctor Who: 1950s Faceless Rose
Doctor Who: Clara
Catwoman (Golden Era)
Batwoman: (Golden Era)
Diablo: Leah
Hell Cat

Any thoughts or opinions? I can't decide which one to start on currently. Mainly because I have my post baby body right now, which is more like right after baby body. I need to work on my physical fitness before I invest in the money of another costume I feel like, but that might be small minded of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment